2018 Côtes du Rhône, Domaine de l'Espigouette HALVES 37.5cl

Stock Description


Tasting Notes

This is a first class property making balanced, full flavoured, rich yet traditionally made Côtes du Rhône which represent a benchmark for price and quality in this fascinating region. From its 20 hectares of vineyards near Violes in the heart of the Southern Rhône Bernard Latour started working with his father Edmond in the 1980s and now runs the property on his own. A blend of 75% Grenache with the remaining 25% being a mix of Carignan, Syrah, Mourvedre and Cinsault.
This is an excellent value, full flavoured Côtes du Rhône with bright red fruit, good weight and some spice and pepper.

Colour Red Origin France
Region Rhone Red ABV 13.50%
Drink From 2020 Drink To 2023
Everyday drinking, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian